The Lilydale Squash Club Inc is a private club, non-profit and wholly owned by the members.
To assist you in understanding how the club operates, the following outlines the benefits of your membership.
Benefits Playing Facilities
- Five courts considered amongst the best in our region.
- Two of these courts are all-glass courts, professional level standard.
- 24 hour access allows members to play day or night.
- No need for court bookings.
- Full men’s and women’s change rooms, Junior change rooms, and disabled access.
- Modern kitchen with two ovens and two microwaves.
- Comfortable lounge with open fire.
- Covered deck with gas barbeque.
- Limited BYO liquor license.
- The kitchen/lounge area is available for hire (at a reasonable price) for private social functions to members of The Lilydale Club Inc. Those wishing to take advantage of this must apply in writing to the committee stating time, date and reason for hire. The committee will discuss and judge each application on its merits. Conditions for hire shall apply.
- Regular social events during the year, for example: Competition final night events.
- Annual presentation night. Restaurant nights.
- Golf days, BBQs
- Regular in-house squash competition.
- Regular in-house racquetball competition.
- Pennant teams compete in local district and state competitions (SquashVic)
Lilydale Club History
Read about the Lilydale Club History from the thoughts of a founding member.